1.Abel T, Lattal KM. Molecular mechanisms of memory acquisition, consolidation and retrieval. Current Opinion in Neurobiology. 2001;11(2):180-7.
2. Belanoff JK, Gross K, Yager A, Schatzberg AF. Corticosteroids and cognition. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2001;35(3):127-45.
3. Lupien SJ, McEwen BS. The acute effects of corticosteroids on cognition: integration of animal and human model studies. Brain Research Reviews. 1997;24(1):1-27.
4. Roozendaal B, Griffith QK, Buranday J, Dominique J-F, McGaugh JL. The hippocampus mediates glucocorticoid-induced impairment of spatial memory retrieval: dependence on the basolateral amygdala. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2003;100(3):1328-33.
5. Sandi C, Loscertales M, Guaza C. Experience‐dependent Facilitating Effect of Corticosterone on Spatial Memory Formation in the Water Maze. European Journal of Neuroscience. 1997;9(4):637-42.
6. Beylin AV, Shors TJ. Glucocorticoids are necessary for enhancing the acquisition of associative memories after acute stressful experience. Hormones and Behavior. 2003;43(1):124-31.
7. Roozendaal B. Stress and memory: opposing effects of glucocorticoids on memory consolidation and memory retrieval. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 2002;78(3):578-95.
8. Pakdel R, Rashidy-Pour A. Glucocorticoid-induced impairment of long-term memory retrieval in rats: an interaction with dopamine D2 receptors. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 2006;85(3):300-6.
9. Mohammadkhani R, Darbandi N, Vafaei AA, Ahmadalipour A, Rashidy-Pour A. Glucocorticoid-induced impairment of long-term memory retrieval in female rats: Influences of estrous cycle and estrogen. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 2015;118:209-15.
10. Cadle CE, Zoladz PR. Stress time-dependently influences the acquisition and retrieval of unrelated information by producing a memory of its own. Frontiers in Psychology. 2015;6.
11. Dominique J-F, Aerni A, Schelling G, Roozendaal B. Glucocorticoids and the regulation of memory in health and disease. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology. 2009;30(3):358-70.
12. Smeets T, Giesbrecht T, Jelicic M, Merckelbach H. Context-dependent enhancement of declarative memory performance following acute psychosocial stress. Biological Psychology. 2007;76(1):116-23.
13. Oitzl MS, De Kloet ER. Selective corticosteroid antagonists modulate specific aspects of spatial orientation learning. Behavioral Neuroscience. 1992;106(1):62.
14. Maei HR, Zaslavsky K, Teixeira CM, Frankland PW. What is the most sensitive measure of water maze probe test performance? Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience. 2009;3:4.